Welcome

Hey Everyone! :) Welcome to our blogsite WE ARE THE SONG WRITERS! :)

We are going to show you our songs which we made!

We hope that you´ll like it ;)

piatok 29. októbra 2010

Alone

There was just you and me
We were so sweet
And nothing bad could happen to me
This is our life
Everything's about us
I dont know what to do
What I´ll do if I be without you
And you were so tired
I tried to wake you up....
And in this moment has started to change
You werent there, I was looking for you
I was trying to find You
When I walked into my room
I found you
You were sitting on my bed
My heart stopped beating
My eyes couldnt believe
I tried to say "Hi"
But I didnt listen my voice
I wanted to say something
Words just couldnt come out
I came closer you
Then u took my hands into yours
And you said "Just close your eyes and trust me"
Thats when you kissed me
Few minutes later when i opened my eyes
I couldnt see u
I was sitting on the chair
I decided to go sleep
Someone knocked on my door
I went to open it
It was so late
And there were you with roses just for me
You kissed me again
That time felt like it´s magic
I wished it never stop..
I wish..
I wish..

(and then I sing in high notes the "Yeah yeah yeah")

Yeah yeah yeah

Oh oh oh

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára